|Nokia unveils L'Amour Collection and Sirocco|
|Date: 4 September 2006|
Building upon the success of last year's highly popular L'Amour Collection, Nokia has unveiled three new mobile phones to meet the growing demand by stylish consumers the world over. |
From the elegantly iconic Nokia 7390, Nokia's first 3G fashion phone, to the truly desirable Nokia 7373 and the timeless Nokia 7360, each model from the latest L'Amour Collection draws its design inspiration from tribal art and ethnic decoration.
- WCDMA (3G) offering high speed streaming, video calling
- 3 Megapixel camera with autofocus and integrated flash
- Music player with one-button access
The estimated retail price of the Nokia 7390 is expected to be approximately EUR 450, excluding taxes and subsidies.
- 2 megapixel camera
- Music, video player, twin stereo speakers
- Complementary fashion headset, pouch and phone jewellery
The estimated retail price of the Nokia 7373 is expected to be approximately EUR 350, excluding taxes and subsidies.
- Stereo FM radio, integrated camera, MMS
- MP3 ring tones
- Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging
The estimated retail price of the Nokia 7360 is expected to be approximately EUR 200, excluding taxes and subsidies.
Each model from the L'Amour Collection is expected to begin shipping this fall.
Inspired by the forces of nature and the sculptural beauty of the body, Nokia also unveiled its latest premium mobile phone, the Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition. Sensual by nature, intuitively beautiful by design, the Sirocco Edition's signature feature is a thumbprint, which perfectly matches the human hand. The soundtrack of the Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition was composed by the avant-garde musical pioneer Brian Eno, considered the "father of ambient music."
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition
- Exclusive sounds in AAC quality, made by Brian Eno
- Premium User Interface - Look and feel
- 2 Mpx Camera
- High quality stainless steel metal covers for superior durability
The Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition is now available in select markets, with an estimated retail price of EUR 1000, before taxes or subsidies.
|View the News Archive for: 2007, 2006, 2005|